Thursday 22 February 2007

links

just a few sites that i've found relating to lent. the website sacred space has prayer ideas all year round but if you've never checked it out, lent might be a good time to...

christian aid has an interesting guide for reflection, prayer and giving called count your blessings- lent2007 and they say "the 40 days of lent are a unique opportunity to reflect on all we have, and to turn our attention to those around us in need..."

also, last year the CCCI produced materials called out of the ordinary to use at lent which provides a different perspective if you're interested
*picture from ccci material

1 comment:

k'yasta said...

Dearest Anna- here's my new blog - http://kyasta16.blogspot.com...
I haven't quite started writing on it yet: I mean to start posting more diligently and more openly soon - and give up the other .. in any case - I wanted you to know - I love your posts ... it makes me feel closer to you. :)