it has been so long since i wrote anything on here… hard to know where to begin again… in some ways feels as if I’ve never been away, but 2 ½ months later… the calendar, my journal and a few pictures prove I was…
it was so good to be home again. not sure how much i want to write about it all. we’ll see. just is still home… loved the hospital, the driving, the smell of nigeria, the thunderstorms, the worship, the time to run, read, reflect on life… the perfect summer in some ways.
now in an office job and back to reality till uni starts… is going ok but good reminder of why I don’t want to be in an office for the rest of my life!
i probably will quote some of the random stuff i read over the summer over next wee while. one quote sticks out…
"had any other condition been better for you than the one in which you find yourself, then divine love would have place you there." –c.h. spurgeon
it was so good to be home again. not sure how much i want to write about it all. we’ll see. just is still home… loved the hospital, the driving, the smell of nigeria, the thunderstorms, the worship, the time to run, read, reflect on life… the perfect summer in some ways.
now in an office job and back to reality till uni starts… is going ok but good reminder of why I don’t want to be in an office for the rest of my life!
i probably will quote some of the random stuff i read over the summer over next wee while. one quote sticks out…
"had any other condition been better for you than the one in which you find yourself, then divine love would have place you there." –c.h. spurgeon
1 comment:
Good to see you posting again... I had about given up hope on your blog!
Wish I could have bumped into you in Nigeria with my dad when he was there...
Post a Comment