A few years ago, I had a 5 day trip to the States for a friend's wedding / to see another friend (the joy of having friends all over the world, but rarely seeing them is the bittersweet dichotomy of an mk's world). One of the random memories I have when the 3 of us met up after over 4 years apart was that we were all wearing the same kind of shoes... i'm not sure if that was to be attributed to globilisation, good taste or just pure coincidence... but I bought a new pair of shoes this week to replace the ones i've been wearing for the last 3/4 years of my life that were about to die (about time!)... and the memory made me smile. i couldn't bear to break tradition...
anyway, here's to distant friends... I wonder if the 3 of us will be on the same continent again before this pair die?
4 comments:
Answer is yes!
(Wait, you were talking about me right?)
yes! x
Ooo. And me! Hooray. I just bought a new version of those myself...
Post a Comment