So my ticket has just arrived in the post! Explosions in the sky, Sept 6. Don’t ask me why I bought a ticket for something in September when I have no idea where I’ll be by then. Part of me doesn’t like the idea of not knowing and so maybe having a date in the diary makes the next few months less daunting.
Anyway, I’m excited already.... Wahey! I blogged about them 2 years ago, but it’s taken them a while to make it to Belfast. Mousemutiny (who says they’re amazing live) says she might even come from texas for it... (prettyplease?)...
If you haven’t heard of them, go listen on spotify. What’s not to love?
2 song titles seem appropriate today....
The long spring and With tired eyes, tired minds, tired souls we slept.
But my two favourites at present:
The Birth and Death of the Day & Your Hand in Mine
Saturday 9 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so jealous..
Post a Comment