Tuesday 6 January 2009

the bigger you dream...

I had a mid-revision ‘clearing the head’ walk yesterday and was listening to the lovely Gemma. But I’ve still got a line of a song stuck in my head.... Maybe it stuck because I’ve spent a lot of the last week dreaming or looking out the window at my street (instead of revising).
“You say the bigger you dream, the smaller your street looks in the rain...”

I’m trying to decide if I think that’s a depressing thought. I guess it depends on what you dream. Or if you dwell on the big dreams or on the small street. Or maybe streets only look smaller in the rain. Who knows, maybe this small street should be in my big dreams. Or are dreams always of some other place?

So much for clearing the head.

Good thing it’s from a song called Out of our hands.

No comments: