I feel a bit like I'm jumping on the bandwagon with this song/music... but I like this guy (and his dreadlocks!). Don't really know exactly what he's talking about, but feel as if people/society often identity with this idea of longing for 'something to believe in.../someone to put (their) trust in'. check out newton faulkner's 'i need something':
it's got me thinking about music and its influence on my life. I tend to listen to music/go in search of new music that fits with how I'm feeling or what I'm thinking about. But maybe as the guy below suggests, maybe songs like this are trying to get at the core of who we are but are only telling one side of the story without any hope...
or maybe it's just music... or maybe I'm just procrastinating doing my back pain essay thinking about it.
Thursday 25 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment